*Due to the current circumstance, all travel by Innovation PEI employees has been suspended until further notice. Many upcoming events have been canceled, postponed, or rescheduled. If you are unsure of a previously posted event, please contact one of our staff at (902) 368-6300.
Do you have an upcoming event that you think our community should know about? Fill out our Event Submission form so we can share it with our valued clients and partners. *Subject to approval.
- Market Access Seminars – delivered by Trade Commissioners and In-Market Consultants;
- Export Cafe – using seafood from Atlantic Canada;
- B2B Matchmaking – with professional buyers who have been pre-screened by In-Market Consultants and Trade Commissioners.
The first virtual, Atlantic Canadian Oyster Export Café is in the works!
If you’re a chef, seafood buyer, distributor, restaurateur, culinary institute, or food journalist, this event is for you!
Anyone registering who is located in the NY and surrounding areas will receive an Atlantic Canadian Oyster Festival Box!
Explore Business Opportunities in Singapore
In collaboration with:
A financial and commercial hub, Singapore is a global leader in technology, and a model for innovation. Despite its small size, Singapore offers many opportunities for Canadian companies thanks to its affluent domestic market, and is well-positioned to serve as a launching pad for Canadian companies looking to explore the broader Southeast Asian market.
Thanks to the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), which has been ratified by both Singapore and Canada, Canadian companies have preferential access to this dynamic market.
- Singapore and its rapidly growing and diverse e-commerce ecosystem.
- The newly created ShopAtCanada e-commerce platform.
- How the Trade Commissioner Service can help your company navigate the market opportunities and challenges in Singapore.
- And connect with 18 key Singapore e-commerce players!
Join the Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade, in this virtual trade mission to learn about opportunities in Singapore and how the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) can help your business navigate opportunities in the e-commerce sector.
The program will include:
- A webinar on doing business in Singapore and its e-commerce ecosystem (March 23rd) with a keynote address from the Honourable Mary Ng, Canada’s Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade.
- Presentations by Singapore’s Economic Development Board, and Enterprise Singapore on how to navigate Singapore’s e-commerce ecosystem.
- An introduction to an exciting new initiative specifically designed to help Canadian companies enter into Singapore’s e-commerce market: the ShopAtCanada e-commerce platform.
- An opportunity to learn more about how the Trade Commissioner Service can support your company, and how programs such as CanExport can help Canadian companies pursue opportunities in the Singaporean market.
- Short video presentations by 18 key Singapore e-commerce players & the possibility for one-on-one meetings
Register now to participate in these free events!
All applicants will be screened for suitability and program placement.
Registration deadline: March 19, 2021