*Due to the current circumstance, all travel by Innovation PEI employees has been suspended until further notice. Many upcoming events have been canceled, postponed, or rescheduled. If you are unsure of a previously posted event, please contact one of our staff at (902) 368-6300.
Do you have an upcoming event that you think our community should know about? Fill out our Event Submission form so we can share it with our valued clients and partners. *Subject to approval.
The Sea to Sky conference (formerly known as the PEI Aerospace & Defence Conference) is an annual event that brings together stakeholders and industry leaders in the aerospace, defence and marine sectors. The conference will include a full-day speaker program, social program, and ample opportunities for business networking!
Sea to Sky 2019 will be held in beautiful Prince Edward Island, August 6-8, 2019 at the Rodd Brudenell River Resort.
Why not join the association and save on all events and training!
Food & Beverage Atlantic, working jointly with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, Nova Scotia Business Inc., Innovation PEI, Newfoundland and Labrador, an Opportunities New Brunswick, is seeking Atlantic Canadian companies to participate in United States Capacity Building Sessions in Halifax, NS. These sessions will feature presentations by subject matter experts on all things relating to export to US.
This project is being supported by the Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Strategy, a partnership between the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic provincial governments. If your company is currently exporting or if you are considering exporting to US, this is a not-to-be-missed session on what you need to know about exporting to the US Market!
The Atlantic Canada Aerospace & Defence Association (ACADA) is pleased to host the 2020 Sea to Sky: PEI Aerospace, Defence and Marine Conference August 12, 2020 .
Sea to Sky 2020 will be a one day virtual event and offer an informative program building on the centric theme of workforce development, training and continuous improvement while adding in adaptation and change reflective of the “new realities” brought on by COVID-19.
Virtual B2B and Showcase
Focus on EU and UK Markets November 30 to December 4
Are you Export-Ready for the EU and UK Markets? Join us for a Virtual B2B and Showcase Event
Application Deadline – September 25th, 2020
In surveying the EU Markets, the following items have been identified as being in demand in European regions:
- Meat (Pork, Beef)
- Frozen foods (Pastry, vegetables, fruit)
- Maple syrup and maple products
- Premium, high quality, niche, organic, gourmet
- Small fruit (blueberries and cranberries)
- Pet foods
- Alcoholic beverages (Beer, Cider, Spirits, Wine)
- Snacks, sweets
- Value-added food products (organic, vegetarian/vegan, free-from foods, high-protein/low-sugar foods, healthy snacks)
- Virtual Showcase of your products open all week for You will be given an individual virtual kiosk where you will upload videos, pictures, products information, and links.
- Scheduled B2B meetings with vetted qualified buyers
- In-market We will ship your samples to in- market colleagues who will host a reception for Buyers.
- One-on-one meeting with EU Consultant to discuss European Market
- Participation fee of $250
Countries of focus are United Kingdom, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Spain however Buyers from across Europe are invited to attend.