540 Main Street Montague
Are you looking for help marketing your business?
Join this FREE workshop with Storey Sheidow as part of our Small Business Week Event Calendar and we will cover topics such as:
- Which platforms should you be using and why?
- Translating your brand visually – tips and tricks
- Common small business social media mistakes and how to easily resolve them
- Streamlining marketing workflow while still seeing results
- No-cost marketing growth strategies you can implement in your day-to-day
- Facebook and Instagram advertising – is it worth it, and how to use it effectively (tricks to reach your target demographic)
- How to efficiently and effectively use hashtags to grow your audience
- How to use your social media ‘Insights’ (statistics) to learn about your target market
Seating is LIMITED – to register contact Emma Gamble firstname.lastname@example.org (902)838-4030.