Seoul Food & Hotel (SFH) is the largest international food and hospitality show in South Korea and the annual meeting place for industry professionals to source new products, make note of the latest trends, and to meet business partners from all over the world.
This year’s SFH is in-person to be hosted on July 27-30 with virtual B2B platform showcases exhibitors’ products for one year to over half a million registered buyers.
At this time the Canadian Pavilion has recruited some companies who will be exhibiting within their own booth space using their own in-market staff. We realize that some companies many not have in-market representation established or may not want to use hired help to staff a booth. To address those companies’ needs, Canadian Federal Government is offering the opportunity to participate in the Canada Product Showcase.
The Canada Product Showcase space is available to companies who have already accessed or have had a long-term interest in the South Korean market (it should not be used as an exploratory option) and wish to display their products on site. In-market staff hired by Agriculture Canada will greet visitors, point them to the product showcases, and collect leads within the space.
The price to participate of $300 CAD per company will include the following:
– One (1) lighted glass showcase to display product packaging
– One (1) unique QR code linked to the show’s virtual B2B platform landing page (code to be displayed on the glass showcase)
– A one-year subscription to the show’s virtual B2B platform offering access to more than 500,000 registered buyers
– Access to pre-show buyer meetings organized virtually by Embassy staff
– Company logo displayed on the Pavilion Logo Wall
Please note there will be no sampling in the space as the space will be focused on displaying Canadian products.
DATE: July 27 – 30, 2021
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR PARTICIPATION: Thursday morning, April 29th, 2021
Lannia Pan MacAleer
Trade Development Officer
Global Trade Services
Innovation PEI – Province of Prince Edward Island
Tel: (902)368-6208 Cell: (902)218-4382