Virtual B2B and Showcase
Focus on EU and UK Markets November 30 to December 4
Are you Export-Ready for the EU and UK Markets? Join us for a Virtual B2B and Showcase Event
Application Deadline – September 25th, 2020
In surveying the EU Markets, the following items have been identified as being in demand in European regions:
- Meat (Pork, Beef)
- Frozen foods (Pastry, vegetables, fruit)
- Maple syrup and maple products
- Premium, high quality, niche, organic, gourmet
- Small fruit (blueberries and cranberries)
- Pet foods
- Alcoholic beverages (Beer, Cider, Spirits, Wine)
- Snacks, sweets
- Value-added food products (organic, vegetarian/vegan, free-from foods, high-protein/low-sugar foods, healthy snacks)
- Virtual Showcase of your products open all week for You will be given an individual virtual kiosk where you will upload videos, pictures, products information, and links.
- Scheduled B2B meetings with vetted qualified buyers
- In-market We will ship your samples to in- market colleagues who will host a reception for Buyers.
- One-on-one meeting with EU Consultant to discuss European Market
- Participation fee of $250
Countries of focus are United Kingdom, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Spain however Buyers from across Europe are invited to attend.