Economist Impact’s Global Trade Week 2022 is the only event that convenes thought leaders from the entire trade ecosystem. It connects supply-chain, procurement, manufacturing and finance executives with high-level government representatives including ministers, policymakers and advisors. This allows for the new reality of trade to be understood in its entirety, including geopolitical and climate-change risks.
By attending this event, you will benefit from:
- Exclusive in-person day in London, focusing on supply chain resilience. The day is aimed at c-suite supply-chain, procurement, manufacturing and finance executives. It will examine the progress made in the past two years and consider how to lay the foundation for future success
- An optimized hybrid experience – join us in person in London on Tuesday 28th June and online on the 27th, 29th and 30th of June
- 35 practical and measurable case studies from the likes of Unilever, Rockwell Automation, Philips, L’Oréal, Wayfair, Merck, Johnson & Johnson, Siemens and many more
- Special access to over 150 high-profile speakers confirmed from a wide range of industries
- Comprehensive and nuanced debate focused on risk assessment scenarios to help companies predict and better manage supply chain challenges